Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2 months

So I haven't updated this in a while... I keep thinking " I need to blog today"but in the midst of everything we have going on it just doesn't happen.  But in light of Reagan turning 2 months tomorrow I thought I would post a few pics.

She wasn't pleased to be getting that bath...the face was too good not to post.

a little happier in her bunny towel. It was one of the things I had to splurge on at pottery barn and of course I had a coupon. :)

Her first visit to Chick-fil-a. There will be many more to come, I am sure. 



She loves to sleep on Daddy's chest.  He adores her, how could you not.

I was trying on this sweater dress my sister got (which as you can see is way too big still) and she just looked so cute.

Here she is chilling in the bumbo...looking a little crazy. She will fit in well with this family.

I love this jacket, got it on sale from old navy, it is fuzzy and has ears- how could I pass it up.  Reagan looks less impressed. 


More Daddy time. 

The future Mr. and Mrs. Trent. Levi is the other team leader and his wife's son. He was born in October. It is fun that she has other kids to grow up around here in Gainesville.

Check out the post to follow and Happy 2 month to our sweet little Reagan! 

1 comment:

Carly Sewell said...

That picture of Reagan and Levi is Priceless! Love! :)