Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Three Happy Years

Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband for being married 3 years.  Here are a few pics from our last few years!



Our wedding day





The honeymoon


Fall 08


Our little family with Fenway

Wrigley Field


Our national park tour


We love some football. 


Barn Dance Fall '09


We can still be crazy together! 






































The city of Love!  


Preggo me! 


Having Reagan! 


Easter 2011

           This summer in Miami 


I am one lucky woman! I have been blessed to spend the last 3 years with Rick. He treats me like a queen, laughs with me, makes me laugh, leads me to the Lord, and has the most fun with me. 

Happy Anniversary to us! 


1 comment:

Ashley said...

how did I not know you had a blog? yay..now I can see pics all the time(: and Happy Anniversary! For some reason it seems like y'all have been married way longer than 3 years! ha! we were talking about y'alls wedding the other day....definitely one of the most fun ever! miss you friend!!