Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Beach Pics


A few weeks ago, Rick and I had a last hoorah at my parent's house in St.Simons, before the craziness of school started. .  In a effort to try and get some family pics my mom took a few pics of our family down at the beach.  None of them turned out great, but at least we have a few to remember this phase in our family!  



One of the decent family pics


A good one of me and the kiddos



It looks like we are having a good tie now! 


Another family pic! 


Our silly girl! 


I think Jackson's face is a little crazy here. 



I love these next two. We usually can't get reagan to smile in pics. 




Mother and Daughter.

We are excited that our staff team is going on a staff retreat to St. Simons in a few weeks to bond as a team and relax after a crazy first few weeks. We love the beach and the whole family can't wait to get back! 

No comments: