Sunday, February 10, 2013

Other fun pics

Here are a few more pics from the last 2 months or so. 


Jackson's 8 month pic


Reagan saying cheese


Jackson has been showing us all his crazy facial expressions. They make me laugh...i thought i would share! 



Cheese! 


Our silly girl. If you see the dog under her arm, it doesn't leave her sight for too long.  I didn't think she had become attached to anything but then the last few months she doesn't go anywhere with out "dog". 



If I am going to be honest this is really like his 91/2 month pic because it took me about 2 weeks to actually get this pic of him in his little sticker. 

We have a little playground right down the street from us and I love watching the kids swing. They have so much joy! The weather has been so great lately, I just want to to be outside all the time! 

This one was too good not to share! 




Daddy got his workout chasing her around the playground. I think she is going to follow in her daddy's footsteps and play soccer. She has really starting kicking balls around a lot. No dolls for this one. :) Yet....

No comments: