Thursday, January 5, 2012

Professional pics

So a few months ago, I bought a living social or groupon for some professional pictures to be taken of our family. I was hoping to get them in time to use for our Christmas card but they booked up too fast. But I am so excited to have some 1 year pics of Reagan and a good family picture to hang in our house. 

Sadly, Reagan wouldn't smile at the camera, but our photographer was excited that she would at least look at the camera. I guess thats better than some kids do. 

Overall, i was pretty excited. We got to keep the best 15 files, which is why I liked the deal to start with. I figure now I can print as much as I want. They requested that if we posted them somewhere to post with their logo. 

Enjoy! 





Her serious look. 

This is one of my favorites. 









Love her cute little smirk in this pic. 







This is my favorite of the family. 


These last 2 I love of her. Those baby blue eyes are captured really well. 

1 comment:

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

the pictures are beautiful!!!