Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Coming soon!

I went to the doctor today and she told me I am 3 cm. dilated and I could come anytime!! Woo hoo!  I am now scrambling to get everything done that needs to get done before she comes. Her nursery is almost ready... I will post pics soon. Christmas shopping, cleaning, christmas cards, etc. I know it will all be fine if she comes early but it would be nice to feel ready. However, it would also feel nice to not have to pee every 30 seconds and be able to pull myself off the couch without a crane. I guess she will come when she comes. Thanks for reading! 

Christina

3 comments:

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

can't wait to see pictures!!

Ashley said...

So excited for you guys! I will be praying for your delivery!

Lauren said...

Tina, I'm so excited for yall. We definitely need a phone date asap : ) I think you'll be a little consumed once Reagan gets here...but don't worry they get easier!