Sunday, December 26, 2010

Reagan is Here!!

I had meant to post this a week ago but I have realized anything that takes more than one hand doesn't get done. (While feeding I can only use one hand.) Plus we had both Rick and my family in town for Christmas. It was a blessing, but I haven't had much free time! I guess I should get used to that. :)


Please meet Reagan Katherine Kingsley born Dec. 17, 2010 at 4:14 pm. She was 7 lbs and was 19.75 in long. 
Rick was the best coach a girl could ask for! I couldn't have done it without him! 


After almost 3 hours of pushing and 13 hours of labor, my precious little girl made it all worth it! 


My mom was there the whole time. She was great at the ice chips! 


Getting printed


Rick is such a sweet Daddy! 




All dressed up! 


Getting ready for Christmas! 



Arriving at home! Fenway was so excited! 

More posts of Reagan to come! 
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

She is so cute- I just want to kiss her!!

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

she is precious! can t wait to meet her