Friday, December 17, 2010

Staying busy

So my doctor may have gotten my hopes up a little last week. Every tightening of the stomach I was thinking okay this is it, only to be sadly disappointed when nothing came of it. I have however been trying to stay busy. Which has been easy until the students have started leaving this week.  But I thought I would post a few pics of what has kept me busy the last week or so!  If I start posting on this every hour you can assume I am desperate for things to keep me busy!

Me with some of the girls I disciple at our Crusade Christmas party. 


With 2 friends at a Christmas Mug and muffin. Love events I can wear sweat pants and a t-shirt  to! 


I have started a tradition of putting on a Christmas tea every year for the girls I invest in. It allows me to bake some of my favorite treats and host, which I love to do. I even get to use my fun spode christmas plates I have been collecting! 


This is me at 39 weeks. I am ready to have this baby! 

Well hopefully the next post will be saying that Reagan is here but if not I still need to post pics of the nursery and other things so stay tuned! 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute little bump! So excited she is on her way!!